Technology, innovation, and the sheer perseverance of human beings have led to the discovery and development of everything we know today. Since the invention of the fan, followed by the discovery of electricity, different types of customised ceiling fans have been made. Today, in the interior decor craze of owning something unique, the requirement of customized items precedes everything else.
From the minute details of the interior that comprises a ceiling fan to the outer blades, today everything can be customized and modified according to the requirements of customers.
What’s a Customised Ceiling Fan?
Customization includes altering the look and functionality of anything to suit an owner's particular vision. When it comes to fans, a customised ceiling fan would include fans that are handcrafted or that are part of a unique ceiling fan collection. Compared to ordinary ceiling fans, customised ceiling fans are built differently as per requirements or as per the setting where it is going to be placed.
In recent years, handcrafted ceiling fans have been the most popular type of customised ceiling fan in the interior decor market. These fans have all types of customization options including the making and finishing of the blade. Moreover, with a variety of metals and alloys that are specifically designed for optimum airflow, these fans are ideal for long-term regular usage.
Customised ceiling fans also have the added advantage of having a different number of blades. While normal ceiling fans may have two or three blades, customized ones are more likely to have more blades.
How to Customise Fan Blades?
The first thing to remember when opting for customised ceiling fans is the stores that offer this feature. The Fan Studio is known to be one of the leading stores that provide handcrafted ceiling fans for every interior decor space. As per the owner's wishes, fans can be customized to fit the vision of the space and made into the focal point for any interior decor. The best part about the journey of creating unique ceiling fans is the time spent opting for the right type of materials and build that will make the fan come together.
A few steps on how to make a customised ceiling fan include:
- Get in touch with one of the best organizations that are known for making custom-made ceiling fans. The ones that have a reputation for making unique ceiling fans are usually going to be the ones that do an excellent job in making sure your interior setting is the best.
- Take time with a consultant to understand your interior setting color scheme and the requirements of the customised ceiling fan. Mostly, the fan that is best suited to give a contrasting effect to your interior setting, or the one that blends seamlessly with the same is going to be the one that forms the base.
- It is important to note that apart from the main body of the fan, it is the blades of the handcrafted ceiling fans that make the customization possible.
- Know the type of metal that is going to be used for the making of the modern ceiling fan. Also, finalize the type of finishing that you want from the fan blade.
- There is nothing else that comes in comparison to a fan blade that has been handcrafted with different materials and elements. The more unique the ceiling fan is, the better it fits into an interior setting. For this reason, ensure that there are customization options for a handcrafted fan.
Customized Fan Blades
The most noticeable element of a customised ceiling fan is the way that the blades of the fan are structured as compared to the main body. Customized blades are the best way to make a ceiling fan look and feel unique in an interior space. After deciding on the number of blades that are going to fit perfectly with the space in which the fan is going to be placed, it’s best to compose the blades.
Customization on fan blades can either be the color of the fan blades, the finishing of the fan blades in terms of texture, or even the handcrafted designs that are on the fan blades. Several combinations are available for making sure that a fan blade is the best possible fit for the interior setting of any space.
What are Handcrafted Ceiling Fans?
The category of fans that are made by artisans and craftsmen and are customized in nature are handcrafted ceiling fans. These fans - from the structure of the fan to the blades are made completely by hand and assembled in a way to give nothing but the best performance.
The handcrafted element in a unique ceiling fan can either be through the designs that are painted on the fan or through special carvings and intricate details that are added to the fan. The best part about a handcrafted ceiling fan is the uniqueness that comes with the possession.
These fans can be customized to any level depending on what the owner wants them to look like. The blades, that form a canvas or a base for all designs are ideal for painting. Some handcrafted ceiling fans also come with carvings and other intricate work which is added to the base of the fan.
Having a unique, one-of-a-kind ceiling fan is the shortcut to ensuring that an interior setting stands out from the best. The best way to do this is to opt for handcrafted ceiling fans that not only accentuate the look and feel of space but are worth the investment for the uniqueness that it brings.
From the fan blades to the base of the ceiling fan, anything and everything can be customized as per the needs and requirements of the owner. Customised ceiling fans are known to be better in their performance than ordinary ceiling fans. They are a long-term investment that is worth the pricing and the time that it takes to make them. Check out the wide range of collections from The Fan Studio for owning a customised ceiling fan today.