Can you imagine living in India without a modern ceiling fan? Even if you have the best air conditioners in your home to keep it cool, a fan will help with optimum air circulation throughout the area. Naturally, you will need to do some research to pick the ideal ceiling fan for your room. Today's market offers a wide range of living room fans, each with its own set of advantages. You've come to the perfect site if you want to know which type of ceiling fan is best for your home.
In this blog, we will discuss the various varieties of ceiling fans on the market, as well as their benefits and specs, to help you decide which ceiling fan to buy.
Here are the 5 types of Modern Ceiling Fans you should consider:
- Experience Sound Sleep with Silent Fans
Modern Ceiling Fans are a less expensive option to air conditioners for cooling rooms; however, at higher speeds, they make a lot of noise, which may disrupt your sleep and give you a dull start to your day. Until the invention of silent ceiling fans, this was true.
Noiseless ceiling fans have increased in favour among Indian consumers since they are not only silent but also aesthetically pleasing and enhance the interior design of the room. They also utilise little electricity thanks to superior BLDC technology.
Here are some features and benefits of Silent Pro fans:
1. They work twice as quietly as other Modern Ceiling Fans on the market, making them some of the quietest fans available.
2. Some fans use a point-anywhere remote to control the fan.
3. IoT-enabled Quiet Pro fans may be controlled by Alexa and Google using voice commands.
4. The timer allows you to set a specified time for the fan to turn on and off.
5. Driven by ActivBLDC technology, it consumes 50% less electricity than standard fans, making it a cost-effective and ecologically responsible option.
6. A few types have an anti-dust coating that reduces dust gathering by 50%.
7. The multi-pairing feature allows you to control many Quiet Pro fans with a single remote.
8. The Quiet Pro line is aesthetically superior, with versions winning iFD and Reddot Design Awards.
- Enhance Your Room With Special Modern Ceiling Fans With Under Lights
Modern Ceiling Fans with lights, often known as LED fans, are another popular and contemporary form of ceiling fan that people are choosing today. Contemporary ceiling fans include beautiful lights that not only circulate air but also illuminate the room, providing dual utility in the given space.
The Fan Studio offers a selection of Decorative ceiling fans with lights that are both beautiful and functional. The Fan Studio’s under light fans include the following features and benefits:
1. Ornate in the light LED fans include exquisite lampshade designs and electroplated blades that add a royal touch to the space.
2. Fans with different mood light (colour) settings serve to improve the overall mood of the room.
3. Powered by powerful motors with higher RPM.
4. The fan's remote control can be used to modify the colour and brightness of the lights.
5. Long-lasting lights that illuminate in all directions.
6. Depending on the mood you want to create, you can choose from a variety of colour temperatures.
- Make A Classy Statement With Modern Ceiling Fans
If the latest fan designs with lights are too much for you, don't worry; you can always choose a discreet and minimalistic modern ceiling fan that adds style to your home's decor while preserving performance and air comfort.
The Fan Studio has a gorgeous variety of living room Decorative ceiling fans that have the best aesthetic designs, cutting-edge technology, and a 5-year Duratech warranty.
Here are some features and advantages for The Fan Studio Decorative ceiling fans to consider:
1. These designer fans have broader blades, are anti-corrosive, and have a strong body.
2. They are available in a variety of unique colours and exclusive designs from which to choose depending on your interior design.
3. Anti-corrosive qualities ensure that the fans do not rust or lose their lustre.
4. The Fan Studio's anti-dust fans collect 50% less dust than standard fans.
- Maintain Cleanliness With Anti-Dust Ceiling Fans
The beauty of any ceiling fan is harmed by dust that builds over time and must be cleaned on a regular basis. Because of the innovative anti-dust feature, these fans collect less dust and so require less cleaning.
The Fan Studio offers a diverse selection of top anti-dust ceiling fans for you to choose from. Here are some of the features and advantages of The Fan Studio's anti-dust fans:
1. The Fan Studio's Anti-dust fans minimise dust accumulation by 50% when compared to standard ceiling fans.
2. It keeps your fan appearing clean for a considerably longer period of time, decreasing cleaning frequency and maintenance effort.
Direct current electricity powers the brushless direct-current motor (BLDC) fan. With BLDC motor fans, a high-power permanent magnet is used, which enhances energy efficiency. The three-phase winding of the fan is built of strong copper wire, which promotes a longer life duration with little to no difficulties. This demonstrates the technical advantages of BLDC fans, which have an ultra-efficient motor. Also, you won't have to worry about your electric cost because this motor cuts power consumption by up to 50%.
BLDC fans are the latest generation of fans that are designed to use less energy while maintaining air comfort. The Fan Studio's Energion range includes some of the greatest BLDC fans available; here are some of their features and benefits:
1. You can save a lot of money by living in an energy-efficient BLDC home.
2. Because they are powered by ActivBLDC technology, they consume 50% less energy and hence have cheaper electricity bills.
3. The anti-dust coating reduces dust formation by 50%, requiring less frequent cleaning and maintenance of the fan.
4. More environmentally friendly than standard fans.